Admin Systems Migration
Springfield College Uses Kaspersky Anti-Virus
During extensive testing, Kaspersky Anti-Virus consistently found and neutralized twice the number of security threats as its closest competitors.
This powerful protection is available at no-cost to all Springfield College students and is required for accessing the campus network.
Make the Move to Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Downloads and Instructions for Kaspersky are now available in PrideNET under the "Tech Help" tab. You are required to login to access the "Tech Help" tab.
- Springfield College provides Kaspersky Anti-Virus software at no-cost to all students.
- Students can download Kaspersky using the links on this page.
- Students will not be allowed on Springfield College's network without Kaspersky on their computer.
- All other anti-virus programs (McAfee, Norton, Microsoft Security Essentials, etc.) must be uninstalled from the computer prior to Kaspersky installation.
Faculty and Staff
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus protection is currently available for use on faculty and staff computer systems.
- Please contact the Technology Solutions Center (x4872) for information on upgrading from McAfee to Kaspersky.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Technology Solutions Center for more information or call (413) 748-4TSC (4872).